Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Caribbean Fashion Week 2010



When I was asked to be the lead hairstylist for Caribbean fashion week 2010 it was truly a dream come true and had
special meaning to me as I was returning home to Jamaica, the island of my birth. As well as working with some of the top models from the C
aribbean ,including l Jaunel McKenzie ,
Sedene Blake, Jeneil Williams, Kimanee Wilson, and many more .
The challenge for me was going to be how to turn out amazing hair in the Caribbean. Right away I knew what tools
I wanted to use to help me with the different hair textures and the climate. T-3 ,I placed a call to Jen Gear of Gear Communications and was pleasantly surprised when she agreed to be my sponsor for this event. One of the main tool that they carry is the new and improved mane tamer flat iron which can be used on both wet and dry hair and was the star backstage it did not disappoint. It was
the perfect tool.


No comments:

Post a Comment